ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN B.SC. (N) PROGRAMME:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN POST (BASIC) B.SC. (N) PROGRAMME:
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
Students shall be admitted once in a year